Saturday, December 30, 2017

2017

WHAT?

Already ending?  I need one more month to make it right .. JUST ONE MORE MONTH OF 2017....

I am not going to write about 2017...   There is nothing to write about it.. It was my year of adjusting back to  culture in USA... It was dramatic at times.. But after you have lived in Asia for a long time, you would understand what I mean...  ALl of you who would say, WHY?  Seriously?  Stop trippin.... etc...  I have one thing to say... Move out of your comfort zone for 6 something years, and we will talk then...  So...   If you really wish to know more about   what I mean by " adjusting" ... Ask me...

 I also managed somehow to forgive myself this year.... It was one of the hardest things I have ever done.......   Forgiving myself was something  I had  wanting to do for a very long time.... In fact- Since year... 2000 .But I just kept  putting it on back burner..If you do not address it it does not exist... And I did not have solid proof for years, because, there were no smart phones and no  screenshots..  and no saved chats....




We "broke up" couple of times during our marriage. 
   Meaning, we spoke about divorce, because I just could not take his cheating anymore..
We lived under the same roof , but living separate lives.... And then coming together again as couple and then breaking up again.....  So fucking unhealthy... But  that time it did not seem like that.....


if I spoke about it to my friends, they would tell me to get out of marriage, leave him,  I can do it on my own , I can find a new man,  I am better without him. etc..   AND YES, they would have been right. But for some reason, I could not do it, and open up about it. 

So I stayed.  For kids.... For me.... For him...... Even knowing I was not the only one...


I  stayed and forgave  pretty much for whole 15 years we  stayed  married....


So this year.. I forgave myself for allowing this kind of relationship to last for that long.

Because when I demanded LOVE, RESPECT and HONESTY from him- I got  deceit, disrespect and lies, and much more.....  And I forgave him for years and years and years and years

  I could talk about it for hours.... There is so much you all do now know...

All I can say now is...  There was a reason he was sent to my way..     mhm....

Because now, I do not give a guy even 15 MINUTES after  I find out he lies to me...  I kind of like it:)  Life lessons are great...


 SO I managed to forgave  but I will never foget


1 comment:

  1. Hello Good day Everyone My Name is Jessica Santos From United Kingdom. I wish to share my testimonies with the general public about what this man called Dr.Ogugu has just done for me,this man has just brought back joy to my home and my life in person i heard of him before and i was doubting him but when i gave him a try regarding my failure to have my own baby and getting pregnant for the man i got married to Mr Jackson we were together for a long time and we loved our self's but when I was unable to give him a child for 4 years he left me and told me he can't continue anymore then I was now looking for ways to get him back until a friend of mine told me about this man and she gave me his Contact via E-mail: (drogugusolutionhome@gmail.com) (+1-586-331-5557 ) then you won't believe this when I contacted him, thank you once again the great Dr.Ogugu for what you have done for me and my family, if you are out there passing through any of this problems listed below:
    (1)If you want your ex back.
    (2) if you always have bad dreams.
    (3)You want to be promoted in your office.
    (4)You want women/men to run after you.
    (5)If you want a child.
    (6)You want to be rich.
    (7)You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours
    forever.
    (8)If you want to stop your Divorce
    10)Help bringing people out of prison
    (11)Remove Sickness Spells
    (12)ELECTION WINNING SPELLS
    Contact him today on:
    (drogugusolutionhome@gmail.com) (Text or Call him (+1-586-331-5557 )

    ReplyDelete