Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Just let it be..

( This post is just weird ... ever for me ;))

I don't remember...

 I can't point a finger on what made me ME....
But I remember the day I accepted my faith in November TWO THOUSAND AND SEVEN.... Maybe that was it?

 I don't know?
 I was fresh out of "country side"...  Met someone fresh  out of divorce,/ Ph.d degree and "shit"...

19 year old me ..... of course it was exciting...But I had no idea , this is the life I would one day love to live... ....


 fast forward to now...


  I Remember every moment from 09/20/2009... till now... ANd before that... lets rewind it all to till 1997...  Yes.... it has been my life and my memories.. and flash backs... .

How could I forget...



I had 2 amazing kids, had interesting marriage  for about 14 years, . .. And to this date I have been a mom  for 18 years...

It has not been an easy ride... There are days, I wish I was not me..

There r days, I wish I did not exist.. There r days I wish I could ... . ... ....

There are days I wish I could show my emotions as raw as they are in me, and everyone would understand...

There are days people would not tell me they get it... ( because they don't)

There are days  I wish  people just leave me alone..

There are days people did not expect anything from me...

And with that all said... I wish my Friends would not turn away from me when I do not return their messages for days...











No comments:

Post a Comment