Saturday, April 1, 2017

04.01.2017

Not a joke....  I  am not joking...  I made shit happen...  MARCH  30th, 2017.... marks new era in my life...  Got my new place on my own... .. well. I did help my Real estate agent a little ... wink wink... but I am finally in my new apt.. Brand new...   Just straight out of an oven... New.. fresh.. and perfect for me...  Shea apartments is amazing...  I visited this place once,,, and then briefly second time... and  all of a sudden  management and workers here knew my name... ..  I was blown away.....

I lived under IRVINE whatever .. blah blha blah.. for  almost 8 months... they could not remember where I lived, and so on.. and my rent was 1600 dollars more than now... Well it was not last year, but they pumped my rent from 2700 to 3800 ... yes......    Please do not say it is impossible.......'


 SO... I left, thanks to amazing peeps who kept my up to speed what was happening, I found me home....   It is perfect for me.. just 745 sq/ft... and for 1945 dollars per month... brand new...   oh please.. yes... ..Give it to me, and I will accept... i have been here only for 2 days ..  and never felt anywhere more home than here... gym, pool,  neighborhood,  common space, cross the street hotels. gym    aliso viejo Town center with its- opah, stadium brewery, movie theater, TJ MAXX, and so on... and not to mention tons of hiking trails...  I am learning to re love this  hood because i was afraid to stay here.....   And now that I am back in here...  I am glad I am back.. I see Regina everywhere....And I think  She wanted me to be here... we had the HAPPIEST moments here... Her friends are here... Her life is here....... And now... finally . after all these years... Me... the person She chose to be her MOM is here again....  I am back home....

No comments:

Post a Comment