Sunday, March 12, 2017

YEYYYYYYEYEYYEYEYE #HAPPY!!!!

 I don't know how to explain the way I feel right now...   Because it is one of those days, I got new feeling added to my feelings tribe.

Feeling of freedom.... Feeling "chill" finally. It is cool adult kind of feeling... Meaning -  I am finally responsible for all of my shit....

I am still not completely free from my past chains. But life has been good to me, and  I should never complain again...

 With that said ....

I just rented me my ..... wait for it......  God Is God.....     MY very first own place  with out co renters help.

 WHat I mean by it  is... I was married for years... I divorced in china.. I never had a job in USA... and Now I have been back in here for few months.. ANd finding my way.. And it has been hardest process ever..    To the point I feel   that I have to prove myself again everywhere as an individual.... And it is empowering...

Few of my "people" , or as they wished to call me have tried to rush my process... But never rush this process... What is meant to happen will happen... It is given...  I am guilty of dismissing the signs as well....  But when one is mentally , spiritually, aware...  Things start to happen you never thought will happen....

 I am 38 and am just starting to live my life....    LIVE with purpose that is....  


Some get it at early age... But for me...  finding myself has been complicated journey......  

I am not going to say much more about it now.....  We all have lives that make sense at one point.....    I know what is my purpose... I  have not figured out yet how i can utilize it....   .


 Patience dear...


No comments:

Post a Comment