Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Lent

Well, I am not Catholic.     But every year I do something for lent...  This year it actually started perfect... Could not be a better beginning for it...
My amazing ex came and F I N A L L Y removed truck full of his belongings from my condo...    Feeling of seeing it all go was  freeing...  One of best days I have had for a long time.  I waited for it for over a month.   I wish him best , and hope he finds what he is looking for. .... So with that said...

Today..   I removed dating/Hook up apps Tinder and Bumble from my  cell.   I met few people through it and they were great lessons. ANd I am grateful for it.  So now.  All I really am concentrating at is  finding me that spot that screams my name.  And that was one more good thing about it.

Few weeks ago I got a notice from my   Shadow oaks  community that my lease is up in April and they are rising the lease IF I commit to 14 month lease to almost 3400 dollars ( my lease now is 2800)....  AND if I want to pay month to month it is 3800 dollars... Which is 1000 dollar increase...  It is insane right ?   TOday.  I had management come in and examine my place..  First of all I love SHADOW OAKS.. Management is great, service is great,  apartments are awesome ..   It is just perfect... But price is  not.....  So , the guy comes in and says,  all I am checking right now is HOLES IN THE WALLS... and my response was... I AM NOT that violent YET>.......  He started laughing...

I got lucky.. they are giving back whole   deposit - which is 6000 dollars... because they are going to remodel WHOLE  apartment... and now i understand why rise for my spot was so much.... THEY really wanted me out... Smart asses......

Now I am on a hunt  for new places.... ANd I am all over the place... I just have to find something that feels home, and where I feel safe.  That is pretty much it... I want something 1 bedroom or studio....  Something intimate and small. Maybe 2 bedroom is ok too, because if friends come to visit...   Will make it work for me :D

I literally am so excited...   I can't wait to walk through doors of my space and say... THIS IS  WHERE I BELONG!!!   I have had it happen to me before.... ( I miss my china apartment )      I want to put pictures on walls...   by rods to hang up curtains,   buy a  crazy patterned rug...  and    Nespresso Machine....   I love Nespresso....


After I get it.. I will find a job that makes me happy :D    And I already feel it...    As much as I love kids... I am getting tired of babysitting  ...   NOt really sitting  kids, but dealing with parents.   I guess it is OC/CA thing....  everybody is gluten free,   wants to be better than neighbors,    chat about their plastic surgeons, and for FUCKS sake if one haven't had one surgery-- one must be poor to afford one....  So after I  settle, take couple of trips here and there... I gonna  be Gangsta and work 24/7   ...  this  past 6 months I was just settling "in"... Getting accustomed to  culture again,  learning to smile to people, and not yell at them... YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE....


 And  in a nutshell that is it...
 
I am reading my Bible every day, I get my morning confirmations,    I intimidate some people, some people intimidate me... But in the end of the day.. I am so HAPPY.


.. But so much has happened.....  so much... and I can't write it about it now...   God is great.    Peace, love, respect....

No comments:

Post a Comment