Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Interesting...

I got 2 private emails and one comment telling me to stop writing when I am drunk....  I also got someone reporting my blog.

So, what I want to tell You know is.. If you don't want to read this blog, please don't...     I do not know who you are, or why you are so angry at me... But please , do me a favor and  leave, if something I write gets under your skin......


with that said...

OMG...


 Everything is set for my move...   I got moving company,  I have paid all fees, told  my complex - I will be out on certain date,  ...  Only 2 things I can not do is to  start my southern cali. edison, and Gas company... They require  10  notification of starting  new service....

 It has been  adrenaline filled couple of weeks... but  ... It is so easy...  It is scary thought at first that I can not do this... But when You are actually doing it.. It is so empowering..  Again.. it is hard to explain why..

One thing all of you have to remember is... I am finally doing it on my own... There is no husband, there is no boyfriend... There is no back up plan... It is just me...   And every time I get approved for something ... I cry silent happy tears...

 I am strong person  in general.. But I have my weak moments and we all should have them...  

For years I did not show them... and I am finally getting to that point  with thought....--- I am who I am...  and I have right to be vulnerable and cry... and scream... but I also know... I am the one who has to pick me up....  No short cuts...

I am emotional basket case right now...   And I have every right to be.


more to come....... xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment