Sunday, February 5, 2017

What is it?

 I have been holding back with writing for a while.. Not because I have nothing to say.  I DO,  I do  have tons to say, but why should I say something during times it is just words.......  And I don't want to mistake my words and feelings...So I just did my thing...  stayed away...


I am confused again ... And I have been thinking and listening to my  friends.... Listening- meaning gathering wisdoms they give me - FROM , their current reality ... and wisdoms, and experiences..... that match with my reality. But It still makes no sense for me....

Because in my opinion  we only  hear what we want to hear from our current mental status....   And  we grow only from what comes from us... Making tons of amazing learning lessons..

Please learn.. .Please, cry, feel vulnerable... BUT ONE THING NEVER FEEL... don't feel like you cant turn to your friends with your worries... .. Even thought they might not agree with your current situation...  THey are still your friends..

SO what they have not suck  one amazing dick for months... They are still your friends... Maybe they did it week ago, maybe they have never done it... Depending of their orientation...  SO...   Keep them in mind when you are going through rough patch.......  It helps...

AND .. if you don't know who your friends are... Tell them about sucking dick.. ANd if they tell you FUCK OFF..... they ain't your friends ;) or they they just need more time accepting who you are....

Love.. Di...



No comments:

Post a Comment