Monday, January 2, 2017

Happy New Year!!!!!

HAPPY, HAPPY NEW YEAR

I had pretty damn good  Night . Spent it with Friends who matter .  TO bad , all my besties are all over this world and we could not be under the same roof.  But wherever you are my Dear friends... You are always on my mind...   you are always on my mind... Also wish my hot and smart boyfriend was with me celebrating, but he had made plans long time  before we became an item. Which is ok.   Will get to see him very soon... YEYYY. I am not single anymore..   And I haven't been for a while.... SO in love and happy. :)


 I really did not make any resolutions for this year.  Just want to live healthier lifestyle, so cutting out alcohol a loooot... A LOOOOOOTTTTTT. And in general want to take better care of myself.   Somehow it just clicked, that I need to love myself much more than I did before. And after I felt that way, and click happened,   I just became happier myself.   Makes sense.  And right then happy person walked into my life and claimed me....    Its a miracle.....

In general I live in some sort of colorful dream, where color PURPLE dominates...   I feel calmness when I surround myself with purple, and wherever I go I get so many smiles and comments out of people about my general presence... I could be walking on street and someone just stops and starts chatting with me . I love new and improved happy me :D


 I am feeling that couple of my dreams are coming true this year... ANd I will do anything to give it a little push to start with that .... xo

No comments:

Post a Comment