Saturday, December 10, 2016

Silence - create your own serene habitat......

In my life I have been happy, angry, desperate,  angry once more,  frustrated, more angry... Till I realized I have to break that cycle.  Once in a while frustrations kick in, anger resurfaces, and I ask myself question WHY DID I allow myself to stoop to that level again. I am better than that...  I'm smarter that, I am  stonger than that... But once in a while, life tests you, and puts you in the same  room  with people  to test your maturity...    I am pretty impressed now, that  I am actually just walking away from all   Bs that has nothing to do with me, or  if someone wants to pull me into theirs BS....  Feels damn good...


So now... I have been fucking sick past 2 weeks...   And I realized -- I got my duck in one row finally... Beside stable job duck... That Duck is still  ducking around.. But its ok... Babysitting is not the worst job ever, and I love kids, so job here and there is great :D    

My ducks are in one straight row. I know what I want, I know how to get it, and I know it will take time... I am Madam know it all. There you go. I KNOW...     But knowing is not nuff..  Steps need to be taken again, and I don't want to waste anymore time .  Times and times again I spend time banging my head on wall... ( I swear every room in my apt has my forehead print somewhere)....  because I know how to get shit done...  I'm just scared to end up disappointed at myself...  But now I a getting to that point ... I don't even care...  Let's get this ''du09u3409ut03ty0oidhkhj;   done...


No comments:

Post a Comment