Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Be you....

Beautiful things start to happen when you allow them to happen.   I know this, because I have been stuck  few times.. Stuck in friendships, stuck in relationships, stuck about who I am, and stuck about what the fuck am I supposed to do....... NOW, fast forward.. now   Myself - I think I am Goddess.  I  definitely am.  I have thought so for a very long time.  But mellow me, always kind suppressed those thoughts and feelings, because myself I dislike overly confident females...-- Actually  i don't like them... SO I have  figured out how to stay likeable and same time confident, and funny and stay true to myself.. It  has been a very long journey, but it is not over yet...
every day when I wake up, I ask myself,   What can I do to make this day count... SOme days I just chill, other days I ran out and babysit as much as I can. and those off days-- I just write down what I want for myself soon.... And what I want for myself is beyond beautiful.. it is so beautiful when I think about it it brings warmth to my heart and tears into my eyes... it is beauty  i can definitely achieve in my life sooner or later... it is reachable, and touchable...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment