Tuesday, May 24, 2016

I miss China, I miss usa, I miss Estonia... I miss freedom to do what I wanna do..when I wanna do.. But I am content.

 I can not address enough how amazing Nigeria , Lagos and its surrounding areas actually are. It is different kind of beauty, and not everybody will survive here. It takes a strong person to adjust in here, and I have adjusted.. I would not mind living here for long term. I tell you honestly, I have no fear.  I feel like, I have been here for a long time, and I still don't have enough experiences to actually tell you I HAVE BEEN TO NIGERIA.   I feel flat at times, because, I know there are adventures awaiting for me, but  because my amazing boyfriend, I am taking a huge step back and listen to him.  I don't want to put my life in harms way in any damn way, so I decide to stay indoors, or walk to work, or drive around with our driver. 
I am not complaining, but adventurer in me- is not satisfied... 
BUT on a great note.. We have made amazing friends here.  We have experienced Nigeria the way we did not expect. We went to parties we  just went WOW, but it is overdone... 
 I miss good western food.. I tell you honestly..People in CHINA should be happy.... Western restaurants there are amazing compared to Lagos area...  I aint lying..  
Also, every time we go out K gets little stressed..  And I understand why.  People get kidnapped, car jacked, robbed,  whatever all the time. ANd we have been lucky...  And I hope we will stay lucky for days to come. 
 AND NOW.... 10 more days here... 10 more days and I will be Back in mhm.. and he will be back in mhmh...

 I already miss him... I already feel like  I want to cut my trip to mhm short,and fly to where he is... 
But one thing I know.. I will be back in Nigeria...   YOu have to come here to see this country. eat food, attend parties, see how poor live how rich live and make up your own mind about WHY PEOPLE HERE ARE THE WAY THEY ARE....
 If I was Nigerian...  
i'd do what they do..
Life ain't easy here...  Everybody tries to hustle...  THose who have get more, and those who don't loose what they have... SO never stop trying and dreaming...
Keep pushing... 


















No comments:

Post a Comment