Saturday, May 28, 2016

Happy Birthday Love.....


 My Love.....

Past few months have been nothing but extraordinary.

Brief Online chatting has turned into intensive whole wide world love affair, and only person I can thank for that is you. We both are partners in crime, but without you we would not be where we are at this stage in life

I remember our first encounter. I knew nothing about you, but I knew you will be my person sooner or later. I knew that those lips of yours will be mine to kiss and eyes of yours to stare  into to will be there for ever for me to stare into....... And I am so happy- 5 months later forever is still on.

It is not all cotton candy and marshmallows. it is not all rainbows and sunshine... But it is real. More real than anything I have ever had in my life. You always say, it is me who made it happen, but it is both of us, who are making an effort to keep fire burning.... It takes 2 to tango... our eyes met and our hearts melted.... and our souls intertwined....  there was that magic moment, I still to this day can not explain how... but ...  it was meant to happen ... and it did...

 There ain't marshmallows without crumbling graham crackers and no rainbows without rain and smiling sun....

But once rain passes, we see the rainbows  and butterflies and sunshine once again and  concentrate to what is worth and what is not worth holding onto...


You are my everything.
You are my happy place
You are what everybody is searching for, but only few find.  And in you I found peace. And I want to keep it ...



Our adventures so far... From CHina to California.... .    for you from California to CHina... Then  again, from CALI to China for you, and for me from CHINA to different CHINESE city... and now.. our  latest destination.. From China to Lagos.....   I feel sad this leg is coming to an end... but      In couple of months few more amazing adventures are awaiting us....


There is so much more to come for us, but one thing I know for sure is- You have changed everything I know about love... You have made me believe in magic i thought did not exist....  Keep believing, and never give up ....  Best is yet to come .. and it is because you are here next to me .. My love, my everything.....


Words can't describe , what i feel for you...  SOmetimes silence is better.......


 Forever yours... Lady D.







1 comment:

  1. Tere! Olen aastaid sinu blogisid lugenud:) Kuidas elu kulgenud on? Ootaks väga uusi postitusi.... Kõike paremat!

    ReplyDelete