Monday, April 11, 2016

So im all prepped ..

 Today went to  Zhejiang international travel health care center.   Only place pretty much where you can get everything ready for your international travels- medicine vice...

Since my health has been weird lately, I asked them what would be best MAX for me to get  for my Naija( Nigeria) Trip.  Meaning what meds, vaccinations.    Information window receptionist looked at me and responded  in perfect english, " you are going to Nigeria? When? For how long?",   I said maybe 2 months , maybe forever?   She lit up right away and said ok.  this is what I recommend for you.






 Cholera,
Yellow fever
Meningitus
Mosquito prevention
 and malaria cure-- only because we in china dont have prevention pills, we only have pills treat malaria, so if you think you have malaria, take these.... and I was like.. uh oh... awesome... fine... let me get sick,,  and take these.. no worries...

So, right now , I am relaying , that my boyfriend will remember to bring me back some malaria prevention pills from USA :) I know he will.. he luvs me :D and does not want me to get sick in there...


 But whole process was easy.. I went there9 am--- early to get shit started, but had to come back 1. 30 to  actually get all vaccinations and meds.   IT was not expensive.. 3 vaccinations-- one oral and two to my arm, and then mosquito, and then  malaria prevention.. Total was 53 usd.   With registration fees and everything...

And it was so cool.   70% people who were there were business man, who also travelled to Africa... it was room about 40 people. .. So imagine every day this crowd.. Soon  there( meaning in Africa - will be biggest china town in Nigeria, or Mozambique, or Ghana or wherever :)      I can imagine that happening.

But anway,.. I got it covered. I am so ready. I am so ready to  head where I belong..Home is calling my name... Prep work has been done since birth...  Watch me survive.

I know you guys think I'm mentally unstable.. That is your reality, not mine.   If you feel something in your heart, in your mind- and it get stronger over the years,,, it will attract same   energy from somewhere else...  For me...   Everything has fallen into place, puzzle is completed, and  my life is on fleek...  so don't question me. Question yourselves , why do you have thoughts in your mind to  tell me what i whould do?  Have you ever been in this situation.... NO... SO ...   just smile and wish me -- stay safe....  and end of conversation.. IF YOU been there, lived there, live there.. I welcome your advice 24/7  because I know what you all are talking about... :D  ...


.......

Living my dream,  and there is more to come. I can see so much potential what is about to happen.  And- My MAN.. omg.. He is the best- Supporting me all over..  Every step of the way.   He really  does bring out the best in me, and wanting me to be IT....  Never had it before, and I know I will never find it again.. SO keep it, if you think you have found what compliments you.....



 ANyways... 5 more days before our Reunion.. It has been over a month we last saw each other.... . Never again will allow this kind of  space happen between us.  Have to make it work...   Long distance-- is testing everything about us.. can we stay faithful, loyal, friends, soulmates, keep connection going,  timing,  passion,  etc.....  everything... It is not only one thing... It is combo of our personalities pick of pest traits of both us, and concentrate on those....  it's tricky...

 Nobody is perfect but I know he is perfect for me. ... He is my Yangsta Ganagsta A Kory..
Forever mine, forever in love...

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment