Monday, March 21, 2016

Wize wordz

Dont settle for less....

What i mean is.... Every day we get hit by tons of meaningless words... And it is our job to make sense of them.  Every time In my life i have dated someone- I have heard from them _ I LOVE YOU words...  I have responded to there words only about 2-4 times.. and really meaning them... why I say  2-4 is because ... I was not sure  i felt what I said.... But since i was 16 years old I have heard I LOVE you more than 20 times...   COuld be even more than 30.. I don't know...    Words mean nothing to me.. actions do.. and if I love I LOVE HARD... I fall hard and recovery will be hard also... BUT I D O   NOT  use words to lead in a wrong way...  

All I know is.. I have loved, and I have lived ... and I have settled.. ANd Iam so ready to settle again with somone .. SOmone who will compliment my life... somone who will be my bestie for rest of my life.....  I have and idea who.. and i hope its him..But I am trusting timing . If it happens it  happens... If not.   it was not meant to be...

There  are no losses or wins in this adventure.. All we have is this MOMENT.... I don't know what will happen in 5 minutes...    Enjoy the moment ... Enjoy your journey.   just live just breathe  just BE....


I know now -- I LOVE someone... And i hope i will not be disappointed by his actions....

No comments:

Post a Comment